Multilingual, regular and portable registered versions in one installer.
Internet Download Manager is a program for organizing file downloads from the Internet. There are various methods of speeding up downloads, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous downloading of several parts, using free open connections without reconnecting, and much more. Support for firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization. It integrates into all popular browsers and automatically intercepts downloads.
Features of Internet Download Manager:
- Dynamic file segmentation that uses the rule of division into two
- Reusing connections that have finished downloading their parts of the file without additional login steps
- Configurable timeout time and number of connections to configure IDM for your connection type
Unlike other accelerators and download managers, where files are segmented before the download starts, Internet Download Manager dynamically segments downloaded files during the download process. In addition, Internet Download Manager reuses existing connections, bypassing additional connection and authorization steps to achieve better speed performance.
Features of Repack’a:
Type: installation | unpacking (punsh).
Activation: done (pawel 97).
Command line switches:
- Silent installation of the regular version: / S / I
- Silent installation of portable version: / S / P
- It is also possible to select a directory for installation: After all the keys, add / D =% path% Example: installation_file.exe / S / D = C: \ IDM
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Changes in version:
– Improved loading engine
– Bug fixes
Download Internet Download Manager 6.38.25 (9.76 MB):
a previous version of IDM