Multilingual registered version with automatic selection of OS bit.
The Bat! Is a widely recognized system for processing electronic messages, which perfectly combines all the qualities necessary for an experienced user, and which you can download for free at softkeysdrop.com The intuitive interface allows The Bat! get started immediately after installation. An efficient filtering and sorting mechanism helps to handle huge flows of incoming mail that other programs cannot handle. System administrators will appreciate the ability to install in batch mode, which allows you to personally control the installation process of The Bat !. All of these features, along with fully customizable automated processing tools, save users from the chore.
- URL manager for background image extraction in HTML format. The emergence of a URL manager for background image extraction in HTML format is due to the increasing frequency of malicious codes entering users’ computers through HTML messages containing graphics. The new manager allows you to block suspicious and skip safe images, extracting not depending on the folder or recipient of the message, but based on the danger of the host or URL of the received message.
- Favorite folders. Users are now armed with sets of Favorite folders and addresses, which allow them to group folders according to various criteria, regardless of whether they belong to mailboxes. Users with multi-level message bases will appreciate the function of quickly navigating to the desired message. For example, you can put various work projects, frequently viewed folders, critical unread messages, and so on as favorites.
- History of addresses. Address history gives users the ability to track messages for each of their correspondents. The Address History Setup Wizard will automatically collect information on recipients; subsequently, users will be able to configure maintaining the History of addresses for certain addressees. The history of addresses is kept in the “Addresses” tab in the folder view panel in the main window, and it can also be combined using the Favorite folders mentioned earlier.
- Updated interface. The modern design of the main windows will please you at first sight. Titles and free spaces of windows are made against a nice gradient background, unnecessary borders around graphic components that interfere with perception have been removed. The accounts section of the status bar has its own customizable pop-up menu, and the status bar itself has an option to show / hide the account history.
- Improved text editor MicroEd. Now the list of features of the text editor MicroEd includes support for Unicode encoding, the ability to use all system fonts. You will be able to use different fonts for different message elements and drag-and-drop functionality throughout the system. We’ve also added a Repeat feature to the editor and simultaneous spell check for different languages. Search for text within a message has new features.
- Advanced image viewer. Now, with the help of the image viewer, users can view all images attached to the letter, switch between these images. The module supports rotation, algorithms for resizing and scaling, full screen mode. In addition, the module works with JPEG images with CMYK and YCCK color schemes.
- Better technical support. We have introduced the% EMAIL% environment variable, which will facilitate the technical support of the program. By typing “% EMAIL%” in the address bar of Windows Explorer, you will automatically be taken to the The Bat! Directory. Thus, the technical support of the program is greatly facilitated – the user can get into The Bat! directly from Windows Explorer, regardless of where the program directory is.
- Smart security buttons in PGP and S / MIME messages. The buttons that appear in the main pane of a PGP or S / MIME message now show multiple message options. For example, if a message is signed and encrypted, you will see a single button that combines the signature and encryption icons.
- The menus of these buttons contain the entire list of actions applicable to the message (for example, decryption, displaying signature properties, importing certificates, etc.). The most important actions are highlighted in bold; these are the actions that will be performed by clicking the left mouse button. If there are more than one such actions, then left-clicking will open a menu that will contain only these most important actions.
- Capitalization of the addressee’s name. The first character of the recipient’s name is now automatically capitalized if only the recipient’s email address is known. For example, if you enter the address “email@example.com” in the “To” field, then, according to the new algorithm for processing the% TOFName macro, the letter will start with “Hello, diakov”.
- TNEF format support. Some attachments for messages sent via Outlook were neither visible nor accessible from The Bat !, because Outlook uses its own TNEF attachment format. These messages, unlike regular messages with attachments, do not contain either winmail.dat or message.att. Now The Bat! supports this format.
Faster work of The Bat! Sorting messages by “From”, “To” or “Subject” is now five times faster. Moreover, The Bat! now uses even less computer resources thanks to corrected memory leaks.
Features of RePack:
Optional: automatic selection of the OS bit.
Command line switches:
• Silent installation: / S / I
• It is also possible to select a directory for installation: After all switches, add / D =% path% Example: installation_file.exe / S / I / D = C: \ The Bat!
Changes in version:
[+] OAuth 2.0 authentication for Office365.com and Live.com domains
[+] “Close All Search tabs” command in the message list tabs pop-up menu
• Discover domain’s MX and use server settings from presets (if cloud mail services are used, for example) for new accounts
• It is now possible to use a custom background color for account / folder tree separately from message list’s background
[-] Print: External images were not downloaded for printing
[-] The circular progress indicator for displaying the total size of the messages being sent / received in the Connection Center window now uses proper background colors for dark interface themes
OS: Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a (SP6a) and Internet Explorer 5.0, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4), Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Download the program The Bat! Professional Edition 9.3.3 (137.74 MB):