Software TechSmith Snagit is designed to capture images from the screen. TechSmith Snagit allows you to capture an image of any part of the screen, edit and organize the resulting images. The user is provided with a convenient search tool for information stored on a computer.
TechSmith Snagit makes it easy to capture screen images with the ability to use purpose-specific capture profiles. The product includes capture profiles associated with the appropriate keyboard shortcuts. Profiles provide the ability to capture both the entire screen as a whole, and its individual parts – text from the text editor window, page content, including scrolling zones located outside the screen, pictures placed on a web page, etc. Users are not limited to the set provided profiles. The product allows you to create your own profiles, focusing them on performing an unlimited number of different tasks for capturing images. It is also possible to customize keyboard shortcuts, add various visual effects such as shadow, etc.
TechSmith Snagit provides a set of handy tools for editing captured images. With the help of the product, the user will be able to draw attention to individual elements of the captured image by pointing at them with an arrow, decorated with the appropriate signature. Users can also use shadow effects, highlight or darken individual areas of an image, and combine multiple images into a collage.
TechSmith Snagit allows you to send captured images to a user-specified email address, post to a blog or FTP server, and publish to Microsoft Office Project, MindManager, OneNote. The format of the generated images is user-defined. TechSmith Snagit supports almost all graphic formats, both common and rare.
TechSmith Snagitautomatically tracks the images captured with it and organizes them, saving and sorting them in special Snagit libraries. The product provides the user with the ability to conveniently search for the desired object among the images saved by the program. Searches are performed by the date the file was created or by source (desktop, website, etc.). TechSmith Snagit creates folders for storing images and allows you to control the process of placing certain files in the required folders. Key words (tags) can be assigned to the saved images to facilitate future searches.
Features of the program:
• Function “all-in-one capture” allows you to select the entire screen, area, window or windows with scrolling by pressing a keyboard combination or clicking.
• Ability to save rounded corners of the image.
• Ability to process the captured object in the built-in editor, equipped with a new ribbon-interface, with support for batch processing of files.
• Implemented a tighter integration with the screencast.com service, fast loading of images on the website.
• Managing objects in a personal online storage and providing general access to them.
• Ability to post thumbnails of images on sites with a link to the source.
• Improved auto-scrolling function – automatic movement of the captured area when scrolling the page.
• Updated tool “magnifier”.
• Added the function of formatting captured text – capture text directly from a web page.
• Ability to remove part of the image.
• Added the effect of creating a folded corner of the page.
• Added the ability to change the background.
• Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
• Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack
• .NET 4.6 or later
• 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
• 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
• 1 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
• We recommend the 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or a 4k display
• 64-bit Snagit installation required for Create Images from Templates feature
Download TechSmith Snagit 2021.2.0 Build 7921 – x64 (324.1 MB):